Tag Archives: 上海自带工作室微信号

Data breach investigation

first_imgLinkedin Email Advertisement Facebook Print Twittercenter_img WhatsApp The Data Protection Commissioner is conducting an ongoing investigation into an incident in which sensitive data relating to hundreds of students at the University of Limerick was mistakenly sent to one student.Personal information relating to 363 residents of Kilmurry Village including their bank details and PPS numbers were incorrectly sent.Sign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up On the February 10 the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner was notified of the breach.UL says the breach was a result of human error and the student who received the email has confirmed it’s been deleted. All of the people affected were contacted.The Office of the Data Protection Commissioner says their investigation is ongoing and UL is reviewing its procedures to ensure compliance with its data protection obligations.It’s the second data breach in UL is three months.Last November seven students had their personal information and grant applications for the Student Assistance Fund posted on UL’s website in error. NewsBreaking newsData breach investigationBy Bernie English – March 4, 2015 837 Previous articleAlmost 300 School Children Attend HRI’s ‘Go Racing Kids Club’ Education Day at Limerick RacecourseNext articleLIT’s Fitzgibbon Cup breakthrough year recalled as team of 2005 gather for 10the anniversary Bernie Englishhttp://www.limerickpost.ieBernie English has been working as a journalist in national and local media for more than thirty years. She worked as a staff journalist with the Irish Press and Evening Press before moving to Clare. She has worked as a freelance for all of the national newspaper titles and a staff journalist in Limerick, helping to launch the Limerick edition of The Evening Echo. Bernie was involved in the launch of The Clare People where she was responsible for business and industry news.last_img read more

Dutch sector schemes return to indexation as funding improves

first_imgPension funds in the Netherlands have started granting their participants index-linked benefit increases in the wake of improving coverage ratios.Schemes’ funding increased by at least 8 percentage points to 108% on average last year.So far, 11 of the more than 50 sector schemes have announced inflation compensation. A year ago, consultants and the regulator were warning that a number of schemes could be forced to cut benefits.The inflation-linked increases, however, are modest – ranging from 0.15% to 0.59% – as the funding of most schemes has only just exceeded the level of 110%, above which pension funds are allowed to start granting additional pension rights. Full indexation can be given if funding is at least 125%.Between October 2016 and October 2017 – the normal inflation measurement period for many sector pension funds – price inflation was 1.34%, based on the consumer prices index provided by Statistics Netherlands (CBS).The €55bn scheme for the building sector (BpfBouw) and the €882m pension fund for the river shipping trade (Rijn- en Binnenvaart) granted an indexation bonus of 0.59%, based on both having coverage ratios of 113.8% at October-end.By contrast, the €2.4bn pension fund for the confectionary industry (Zoetwaren) granted an indexation of 0.06%, based on a funding level of 110.6%.Leonne Jansen, the pension fund’s chair, said that the small increase was meant as a sign to participants that the scheme’s financial situation was improving, and added that pensions provider TKP did not charge additional costs for the indexation.She pointed out that the rules did not allow for adding the 0.06% to, for example, an inflation compensation next year.Last year, just four industry-wide pension funds were able to compensate their participants for inflation, with 0.3% the highest indexation payment.At the time, the €12.2bn scheme for housing corporations (SPW) granted 0.02%.Most company pension funds – which are generally in a better financial shape than sector schemes – have yet to announce their plans for inflation compensation, as many take their funding at year-end as criterion.However, 18 of the 25 largest pension funds had a coverage of more than 110% in October.So far, at least seven company schemes have announced indexation payments, with three of them – Pensioenfonds ING, Unilever’s general pension fund (APF) and Delta Lloyd Pensioenfonds – indicating that they would grant a full indexation of 1.34%.Provisum, the Dutch pension fund of clothing chain C&A, said it would increase pensions of all participants and pensioners by 1.33%. Its funding stood at 127% at November-end.Unlike sector schemes, which grant all participants and pensioners the same rights increase, many company pension funds apply the salary index for workers and the consumer index for deferred participants and pensioners.As a consequence, the active participants of the pension fund of steelworks Hoogovens stood to receive a higher indexation than its pensioners, whereas inflation compensation was the other way round at airline KLM’s pension fund for ground staff.Wichert Hoekert, senior consultant for retirement solutions at Willis Towers Watson, said the different indexation policy was in part thanks to many sector schemes – including the €403bn civil service pension fund ABP – switching to the consumer prices index in 2016 as a way to limit returns-based contributions.last_img read more

Ozil, Sanchez could leave in January – Wenger

first_imgOzil could feature at Watford, having returned to training following a knee injury.But Sanchez is due to be assessed after playing in Chile’s 3-0 loss to Brazil on Wednesday, which ended their hopes of qualifying for the World Cup.“I will have to speak to him,” Wenger said. “Yesterday afternoon I watched the whole Brazil against Chile game to see how difficult the game was.“I must say he got some special treatment — it was a very physical game and mentally I will have to assess the situation when he comes back tomorrow.”Centre-back Shkodran Mustafi also endured a miserable international break, the Germany international suffering a thigh injury against Azerbaijan that will sideline him for four to six weeks.But his absence will soon be offset by the return of Laurent Koscielny, who is closing on a comeback from an Achilles injury.“Koscielny has a definite final test tomorrow,” Wenger said.“At the moment, he’s not available. He trained on his own and the first signs are positive, so we decided to give him a test tomorrow.”Striker Danny Welbeck is back in contention after a groin injury, while left-back Sead Kolasinac faces a late fitness test on a hip complaint.Jack Wilshere is yet to play a minute of Premier League football and has lost his place in the England squad, but Wenger believes the midfielder is on course to go to next year’s World Cup in Russia.“I believe that Jack at the moment is in the best form I’ve seen him in for a long time,” Wenger said.“If he keeps going like he’s going at the moment, he will go to the World Cup, I’m sure. I don’t see Jack being fully fit and not going to the World Cup.”Share on: WhatsApp Arsene Wenger conceded he may have no option but to sell star players Alexis Sanchez and Mesut OzilLondon, United Kingdom | AFP | Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger conceded on Thursday he may have no option but to sell star players Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil in the January transfer window.The pair are both out of contract at the end of the season and are yet to agree new deals.As things stand, they will be able to leave the Emirates Stadium for free, meaning January will be Arsenal’s last opportunity to cash in on their two most high-profile players.“It is possible,” Wenger told a press conference ahead of his side’s trip to Watford on Saturday. “Once you’re in our kind of situation, we have envisaged every solution, yes.”Asked if Arsenal had set a deadline for contract negotiations with the pair to conclude, Wenger replied: “No. Not at the moment.”Chile forward Sanchez, 28, joined Arsenal from Barcelona in July 2014, a year after 28-year-old Germany playmaker Ozil’s arrival from Real Madrid.The signings electrified Arsenal’s fan base, but for all their quality, the duo have thus far been unable to end the club’s 14-year wait for the Premier League title.Sanchez has been linked with a number of major clubs, among them Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain.Ozil, meanwhile, is reported to have attracted interest from Manchester United, who are managed by his former Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho.Earlier this week, Ozil’s agent, Erkut Sogut, indicated talks with Arsenal were progressing positively.“That’s my understanding, yes,” said Wenger.“I always said the fact that we didn’t find an agreement last year doesn’t mean the player will necessarily leave. Both players look happy here and overall I hope the situation can be turned around.”– Wilshere in ‘best form’ –last_img read more

Tiger Woods to return to competition next week

first_imgIn this May 19, 2014 file photo, golfer Tiger Woods speaks at a Quicken Loans National PGA tournament media day news conference at Congressional Country Club, in Bethesda, Md. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky, File)Feeling rusty but ready to play again, Tiger Woods said Friday he would return to competition next week at Congressional in the Quicken Loans National.Woods last played on March 9 at Doral, where he dealt with pain in his lower back and closed with a 78 for his highest final-round score on the PGA Tour. He had back surgery March 31, forcing him to miss the Masters for the first time. He also missed the U.S. Open last week at Pinehurst No. 2.The announcement on his Facebook page delivered a jolt of good news to golf. Woods has been the game’s biggest draw since he turned pro in 1996, and with limited information about his recovery, speculation was starting to build that he might not make it to any majors this year.“After a lot of therapy, I have recovered well and will be supporting my foundation next week at the Quicken Loans National,” Woods said on Facebook. “I’ve just started to hit full shots, but it’s time to take the next step. I will be a bit rusty, but I want to play myself back into competitive shape. Excited for the challenge ahead.”This is the first year for a new title sponsor at the PGA Tour event that donates its charity money to the Tiger Woods Foundation, and the tournament earlier this year secured an agreement to return to Congressional every other year through 2020.Woods on Thursday announced that he signed a new endorsement deal with MusclePharm, which will display its logo on his golf bag.“He has been the face of golf for the last 15, 20 years, and golf is a better sport and a better place with Tiger Woods in it,” two-time major champion Rory McIlroy said last week at the U.S. Open. “So hopefully, he has a speedy recovery and he gets back on the course soon, because any tournament where Tiger Woods is a factor, he creates a big buzz.”This is the second-longest break Woods has taken from golf because of injury. He missed the second half of the 2008 season when he had reconstructive surgery on his left knee just a week after winning the U.S. Open for his 14th major.Even though he spent the offseason working on his body, there were signs early that something might be wrong.He missed the 54-hole cut at Torrey Pines, where he was the defending champion and an eight-time winner at one of his favorite courses. He had his worst finish ever at Dubai when he tied for 41st. Then, he withdrew in the final round of the Honda Classic because of back spasms, and despite being in the penultimate group at Doral, he struggled badly with his back on the final day after taking a swing from an awkward stance outside a bunker.Woods had microdiscectomy surgery a week before the Masters, and he has said in rare appearances that he did not know how long it would take to properly heal. His agent, Mark Steinberg at Excel Sports Management, said earlier this week that Woods was making enough progress to extend his swing.Even so, playing the Quicken Loans National was thought to be too soon.It couldn’t come soon enough for the tournament.“We’re thrilled, obviously,” said Mike Antolini, the tournament director and vice president of championships for the Tiger Woods Foundation. “Anytime you get that call and Tiger is in your field, it’s really the best news you can get. The fact he’s a two-time champion and the tournament hosts, we’re very excited for the fans.”He said he expected a spike in ticket sales with Friday’s announcement.The strength of Quicken Loans National field has suffered in recent years as more Europeans moved into the top 20 in the world, and they headed across the Atlantic Ocean as the European Tour headed places like Ireland, France and Scotland leading up to the British Open.Adam Scott, who has replaced Woods at No. 1 in the world while he has been out, is not planning to return to Congressional this year.“To be honest, we were prepared regardless for a good event,” Antolini said. “Our ticket sales, we think they’re going to be increased on this news now.”Three years ago, Woods withdrew after nine holes at The Players Championship because of an Achilles tendon injury and missed more than two months. He said then he had learned from past mistakes and would not try to return before he was in full health.Assuming he is at full strength now, he likely will be at the British Open at Royal Liverpool and the PGA Championship at Valhalla, where he won majors the last time they were held on those courses. Woods been stuck on 14 majors since that ’08 U.S. Open victory.Woods is at No. 207 in the FedEx Cup — having played only three events — and could have as many as five events to reach the top 125. He also is at No. 67 in the Ryder Cup standings. U.S. captain Tom Watson has said he would use a wild-card pick on Woods, though he had eased off that position in recent weeks when the status of Woods’ recovery was unknown.last_img read more

Shashank Manohar to continue as ICC chairman until 2018

first_imgIndia’s Shashank Manohar has withdrawn his resignation as chairman of the International Cricket Council (ICC) and will complete his term which ends in June next year, the governing body said on Wednesday.A lawyer by profession, Manohar had resigned in March citing personal reasons, having been elected unopposed on a two-year term as the ICC’s first independent chairman in May last year.After being persuaded by the ICC board, the 59-year-old later deferred his resignation, saying he will step down after the annual conference in June, when administrative reforms of the governing body would be complete.”The International Cricket Council (ICC) today confirmed Shashank Manohar will continue to function as the Independent Chairman of ICC until the end of his elected term which is June 2018,” the ICC said in a statement.Former Indian cricket board (BCCI) president Manohar has led the governing body’s move to reverse the 2014 decision which effectively put India, England and Australia in control of the game’s finances and administration.At last month’s meeting in its Dubai headquarters, the ICC board voted for a new financial model and governance structure to address the imbalance.The BCCI was the only board to oppose the new financial model and was one of the two that voted against a revised constitution, which will allow the ICC to include additional full members in the future.The decisions will have to be ratified at the ICC’s annual conference in June.last_img read more